The Ewing Five -
RSS

Recent Posts

When did the movies become a bargain?
You're Not Special
Where Boston beats Sydney #1 -- Musical Theater
Where Sydney beats Boston #1…
An orchestra conducted beautifully...

Categories

October 2010
October 2011
September 2010
September 2011
powered by

My Blog

The Kookaburra is no laughing matter!

Greetings loved ones from down under.  I believe we have a Kookaburra problem, or it could be rabid-venomous flying monkeys I can’t be sure.  You see, I haven’t actually laid eyes on the creature(s) yet, but each of the last two mornings have been split wide open by a sound that can only be described as the combination between a deranged chimpanzee and a teething colicky baby with gas.

I did a little reading on the Kookaburra and found out that they eat little creatures like bugs and snakes, so it might be a good thing to have in our garden… I just wish they didn’t go to work so early in the morning.

I’m not sure if having a Kookaburra around is supposed to be good luck or not, but they (I call them “they” because judging by the racket they are making there must be about a dozen of them) are certainly waking me up early which can’t be good for anyone.  If I get any grumpier about losing my beauty sleep, that silly Kookaburra won’t be laughing any more. His luck will run out!

8 Comments to The Kookaburra is no laughing matter!:

Comments RSS
Kate on Monday, August 02, 2010 12:29 PM
Sorry, we're laughing!!! You had us at, "rabid-venomous flying monkeys"! Good luck with the sleep thing;) Seriously, though, Acton misses you, but it's great that you're keeping us updated. I love what you've written about so far--keep it coming!
Reply to comment

dfgfdg on Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:20 AM
dfgdfg
Reply to comment

essay writng service us on Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:21 AM
Basically this ewingfive blog has been giving us about the kookaburra is no laughing matter,thanks. I reading described as the combination between a deranged the thing to have in our garden,the work so early in the morning.
Reply to comment

eueue on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 2:35 PM
I can not wait to visit this site for the more and great topics for the essay services,thanks. This Edusson.com writing my essay educational methods and more college paper services for the great essay services,thanks.
Reply to comment

professional dissertation write on Monday, June 04, 2018 3:24 AM
longevity However, too much college students have hassle finding personalized dissertation help up to expectation is appropriate for their exact needs. Our thesis help is timely, professional, reliable, or customized tailored.
Reply to comment

how do i fix wir on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 10:42 AM
Let me tell you how to pair the bluetooth device with window 10,firstly you have to go to the window setting and then you have to go on device and then you can enable the pairing of bluetooth.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 6:00 AM
nice post I like this.
Reply to comment

Shannon J. Roberson on Friday, October 12, 2018 4:33 AM
I trust the focuses that you shared here will be useful for us. I've discovered this is exceptionally intriguing and instructive article about wellbeing and get domywriting reviews for unique info. The point that you talk about wellbeing I discovered this was extremely viable which I was looking into for quite a while.
Reply to comment