The Ewing Five -
RSS

Recent Posts

When did the movies become a bargain?
You're Not Special
Where Boston beats Sydney #1 -- Musical Theater
Where Sydney beats Boston #1…
An orchestra conducted beautifully...

Categories

October 2011
September 2010
September 2011
powered by

My Blog

Justice Crew

Today at school people from a company named Rising Generations taught us about leadership. And to show us what teamwork can look like, they showed a youtube video of the winners of the TV show Australia’s Got Talent. It is truly amazing what this group of guys can do; they go by the name of Justice Crew. Here is the link so you can check it out…

See ya,
Alex
J:} ;}

10 Comments to Justice Crew:

Comments RSS
assignment help on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:52 AM
Assignment writing is a tricky and lengthy task which may take three months for completion, but our writers have always worked under pressure to complete your assignment urgently. You can avail our urgent assignment help services and get a within a week.
Reply to comment

Kris Thorkelson on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 8:14 AM
There are many contributors to the field that bring the great value of services to their potential clients. We can find Kris Thorkelson pharmacy company, which are dominating the market of online pharmacy in Canada and the US.
Reply to comment

Alfred Mason on Friday, May 31, 2019 9:47 AM
The content which you have share here is wonderful and impressive. I learnt for it. Its help me in blogging. I must share this with friends and followers. Thank you for sharing. Keep on it keep sharing. Epdm roofing material
Reply to comment

Smith on Saturday, June 01, 2019 6:58 PM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand invisible teeth braces
Reply to comment

Jack on Saturday, June 01, 2019 7:16 PM
You have done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where you are coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Please post more updates to cure. christian quotes
Reply to comment

Jordan on Saturday, June 01, 2019 8:02 PM
Well this topic is not bad but the content was enough boring.I think you need to add something special in your content for readers interest.Thank you very much. sunday school lesson
Reply to comment

Herry on Saturday, June 01, 2019 9:00 PM
Excellent post here. I am really very impressed by your blog. You have done very great work on that blog. I appreciate your working on that blog Keep it up. charter boat rental
Reply to comment

Hardy on Sunday, June 02, 2019 3:55 PM
It is really informative post. I have never know this before read this article. Thank you for sharing this amazing post with us. Carry on it. home care nursing services
Reply to comment

Addison on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:38 PM
There are very informative material shared in this post. I am really happy to improve my knowledge. Thanks for it. Carry on it. ganhar seguidores no instagram gratis
Reply to comment

piknu on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:01 AM
Therefor you informative knowledge about chiropractic is very very helpful for all. Search piknu to discover wonderful videos on instagram.
Reply to comment